Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome Note

          As what the famous line from an energy drink commercial goes: "Great things start from small beginnings", I'm actually starting, for the first time creating a blog that would cater everyone's interest mainly on Health and Health-related topics. This is for me a milestone because I admit that I'm not into blogging and most of all not really inclined to IT. But meeting some persons earlier who are into this kind of stuffs made me realize that one can reach out a lot of individuals through online writing. Well, I'm giving it a try now. Hope this could capture the interest of the many and would be a great help for each of our lives. Welcome once again, and our journey begins here...

P.S. lots of thanks to my Sensei Mark Monta for helping me create this site... Still needs lots of improvements though, rest assured I'll make this blog interesting and informative.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogosphere Floyd! wooots

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hope to keep up and maintain this blog. will post a health article soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He hello Good Day... I am from Sea Pharmacy. We wouldl like to invite you to our Product Launching of our new Supplement called Plasmin


    On February 11,2013 ( 6:30 pm ) at Cafe Laguna, Terraces Ayala Center Cebu and/ or February 12, 2013 (6:30 pm) at Parklane Hotel Cebu City ( free Dinner)

    Feel free to contact me for your confirmation


    Velie Jo Gacrama: 0943-535-2237

    ReplyDelete